Change maker, communications expert
I shift people, teams, organizations and cultures to go from overwhelmed to clear and activated. I do this through my writing, speaking, training and coaching.
I help people and organizations SHIFT by following this simple process.
I create synergy with you (and your team) which makes the entire process easy
I take an all-inclusive approach to the work I do, tapping into my broad experience while being helpful and in-service
I become a valuable member of your team, operating with a high moral compass which means you can count on me 100% of the time to support you, your team and your needs
The work I do is based on what highly matters to you, to your team and to your growth, while being effortless, productive and fun
Everything I do is to create independence with my clients. I teach throughout the process, creating more confidence for you to thrive with velocity
My 25+ year career includes:
- Media and crisis communications lead for a Venue City for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter
- Emergency/public information officer for three local governments with extensive emergency management training and experience
- Communications manager and consultant – non-profit, corporate and government clients
- Corporate trainer – creating customized courses for organizations
- Patient advocate and patient advisor in Ontario and British Columbia
- Writer – author of two books, a series of e-books and monthly blogs
- Post-secondary instructor – developing and teaching courses at the college and university level
- Conference speaker – delivering engaging and practical sessions
- Coach – helping individuals find their voice and be clear on their path
Send me an email to learn more about my coaching, speaking, corporate training or consulting opportunities. You can also visit www.howtocommunications.com and www.learnpatientadvocacy.com to learn about my online communications training and advocacy work.