Change maker, communications expert
I shift people, teams, organizations and cultures to go from overwhelmed to clear and activated. I do this through my writing, speaking, training and coaching.
My 25+ year career includes:
- Media and crisis communications lead for a Venue City for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games
- Emergency/public information officer for three local governments with extensive emergency management training and experience
- Communications manager and consultant – non-profit, corporate and government clients
- Corporate trainer – creating customized courses for organizations
- Patient advocate and patient advisor in Ontario and British Columbia
- Writer – author of two books, a series of e-books and monthly blogs
- Post-secondary instructor – developing and teaching courses at the college and university level
- Conference speaker – delivering engaging and practical sessions
- Coach – helping individuals find their voice and be clear on their path
Send me an email to learn more about my coaching, speaking, corporate training or consulting opportunities. You can also visit www.lockreycommunications.com and www.learnpatientadvocacy.com to learn about my consulting and advocacy work.
I’m passionate about helping people and organizations find their voice so they can share their knowledge, stories & BE HEARD!
Listen to my interviews
Canada’s Podcast – My entrepreneurial journey
Nonprofit Conversations – The power of a curiosity mindset
Nonprofit Conversations – Why you need to stop saying you’re so busy
Cynthia Lockrey YouTube channel – Easy to implement tips to improve your communications and leadership skills